Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beat It...

...used to be the name of a popular song by who I think was one of the most detestable singers ever. I guess then that 'beating it' makes it natural for me to detest the actions of a group of Mexican villagers who reportedly beat to death a large snake purported to be 25 feet long. While I may detest it, I can understand it in the face of their likely ignorance about snakes and the potential they cause for danger.
 
See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674096/Mexican-villagers-beat-giant-25-foot-snake-death-sticks-swallowed-child.html

Thanks again to Deb Hoppe for sending that in for inclusion in the blog. Deb, I do not know what the LIHS, or at least the LIHS blog, would do without you and I mean that most sincerely. Thanks.

All the best,
GB

No comments:

Post a Comment