Monday, August 18, 2014

Summer Is Almost Gone - Did You Take Any Herp Photos

I hope everyone of the LIHS membership had a great summer so far and will enjoy what we have left of it. My guess would be that at least some of you got some nice herp photos over the summer. I would be very happy to publish some of them here on LIHS Blogger if you want to share them with the LIHS membership and the blogosphere. Of course, I'll take any herps photos that you took and want to share, they don't necessarily have to have been taken over the summer. For instance my tortoise eyed view of my Hermann's tortoises - taken just a couple of minutes ago.

Female Hermann's Tortoise (left) with male on the right
and just a small bit of a Russian between them.


All the best,
Glenn B

No comments:

Post a Comment